MakroCare is an Expert Strategic Development and Commercialization Global Partner for Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology and Medical Device industries. Our Experience, Programs and Processes bring a New Dimension to Development Strategy, Regulatory/Risk Planning & Management, Clinical Research, Medical/Scientific Support and Emerging Region Expansion.
This role is responsible for the development and oversight of the processes, tools & resources to drive continuous improvement in effectiveness and efficiency across the pre-sales and proposals processes for MC & DDi. The MSP will serve as the primary contact of the assigned teams for RFPs and bidding process.
Reporting to the Executive management, the MSP fosters close working relationships with internal and external stakeholders across sales, IT, Functional, Finance & operations to ensure presenting the best solutions and bids to clients problems and their RFI/RFPs.
- Preparing high quality, compelling and compliant pre-qualification packages, statements of qualifications (SOQ), requests for proposals and qualifications (RFP/RFQ), and interview/presentation materials that effectively educate and inspire action on the part of clients.
- Developing and maintaining proposal and presentation templates consistent with corporate identity and different internal brands.
- Strategically managing proposal response from receipt of RFQ/RFP to delivery of final proposal/presentation package.
- Participating in trend analysis proposal and project debriefing and other similar activities to ensure continuous quality improvement.
- Work with Finance, Sales & Product to maintain/manage Quote templates
- Attend bid-defense meetings
- Analyze costing and benchmarking to actual and industry metrics time-to-time
- Work with all sales directors and review all quotes ensuring accuracy before distribution to the customer to verify in alignment with finance policies/practices
Team Management (20%)
- Ensure assigned team is learning and progressing to deliver optimal solutions to clients. Manger also accountable for optimal productivity of the team
Client Engagement (10%)
- Attend Strategy meetings with prospective clients
- Represent Governance & Account management meetings with clients along with sales team