MakroCare is an Expert Strategic Development and Commercialization Global Partner for Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology and Medical Device industries. Our Experience, Programs and Processes bring a New Dimension to Development Strategy, Regulatory/Risk Planning & Management, Clinical Research, Medical/Scientific Support and Emerging Region Expansion.
The primary function of the Business Development Representative is to generate and develop leads for new business opportunities for the company, prospecting and following-up with the leads, and effectively present differentiated offerings to the market
Qualification: Any Graduate
Experience: 8 to 10 years.
· Lead generation by conducting research to identify and reaching out to qualified VP and C level contacts.
· Conduct lead qualification activities including client research, account and client organization prospecting, internet data mining, and follow up on contacts from industry conferences and marketing campaigns.
· Open new opportunities through cold calling and emailing qualified prospects as well as follow-through on other creative methods for account entry and penetration.
· Coordinate all aspects of account management, including delivering presentations independently as well as in coordination with senior management as well as preparing RFIs and Request for Proposals (RFPs)
· Maintain sales database (CRM) managing and tracking lead status and activity.
· Prepare and manage weekly pipeline reports, metrics, and prospects utilizing tools in database.
· Provide inputs to management on new trends and help in marketing initiatives.
· Innovative mindset and provide inputs for innovation to management.
· Continuously updated on the industry trends, keeps enthusiastically learning on the functional aspects of the services and processes specific to medical device value chain.Assist in preparing marketing documents, client specific as well as market specific