Business Development Manager
• Position Consulting, Technology & Functional services of DDi with strategic
planning and implementation for Global life sciences and healthcare clients
• Develop and implement strategy and sales plans while maintaining
relationships and favorable international contacts with new and reactivated
customers as well as specific designated target accounts in the region.
• Will be responsible for developing and executing business development
strategy and plan, both short and long range, to ensure achievement of
company sales targets, growth in profits and expansion of company services.
• Work with marketing and pre-sales teams effectively for lead generation
programs and your services/products positioning with your client base.
• Practice development - build and maintain Service visibility with the relevant
client base through 'thought leadership' initiatives like White papers,
Webinars and Workshops.
• Accountable for assigned goals and targets.
• Travel involved.