1) Needs to do extended secondary research and update the information regarding clinical trials.
2) Needs to provide inside source for drug and medical devices approval information by doing secondary research in authorized sources.
3) Responsible for the preparation and peer review of quality regulatory submissions for various markets to ensure timely approval.
4) Updating the regulatory submissions and approval information on regular basis.
5) Provide clear and concise information about ethics committee and marketing authorization submission and approval procedures; registration procedures for drug and medical devices.