DDi is a MakroGroup of Company (https://www.ddismart.com/)
DDi is an innovative Technology partner for BioPharma andMedical Device companies. DDi has built its competency with a unique blend of functional / domain expertise to serve the technology needs of this industry. we serve Clinical, Regulatory, and Enterprise domains by providing innovative technology products and automation solutions for companies of various sizes. (Clinical Solutions & Regulatory Solutions)
Sr Pre-Sales Analyst
The candidate is responsible for Pre-sales and Proposal development for Core Product based IT/Software or related filed of Industry areas.
· Preparing high-quality, compelling and compliant pre-qualification packages, statements of qualifications (SOQ),requests for proposals and qualifications (RFP/RFQ), and interview/presentation materials that effectively educate and in spireaction on the part of clients.
· Developing and maintaining proposal and presentation templates consistent with corporate identity and different internal brands.
· Strategically managing proposal response from receipt of RFQ/RFP to delivery of final proposal/presentation package.
· Participating in trend analysis proposal and project debriefing and other similar activities to ensure continuous quality improvement.
· Work with Finance,Sales & Product to maintain/manage Quote templates
· Attend bid-defense meetings
· Analyze costing and bench marking to actual and industry metrics time-to-time
· Work with all sales directors and review all quotes ensuring accuracy before distribution to the customer to verify in alignment with finance policies/practices
· Experience with RFQ, RFP and end to end Pre Sales / Proposals
· 3-7 years of experience in the IT/Software/related filed of consulting background
· Education Any UG/PG in the Computer Science background.
· Ability to capture and explain complex relationships.