Makro Group of Organizations provides a complete range of solutions for every stage of business and information lifecycle.
DDi and MakroCare are part of MakroGroup Companies.
MakroCare is an Expert Strategic Development and Commercialization Global Partner for the Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology and Medical Device industries.
The candidate is responsible for pre-sales and proposal development for Clinical, Regulatory Affairs and
Pharma consulting areas.
Education Any Bachelors/Masters Degree in Life Science. (others 2nd pref)
Experience: 2+ years of experience in the CRO/Biopharma/Medical Devices industry.
- Preparing high-quality, compelling and compliant pre-qualification packages, statements of qualifications (SOQ), requests for proposals and qualifications (RFP/RFQ), and interview/presentation materials that effectively educate and inspire action on the part of clients.
- Developing and maintaining proposal and presentation templates consistent with corporate identity and different internal brands.
- Strategically managing proposal response from receipt of RFQ/RFP to delivery of final proposal/presentation package.
- Participating in trend analysis proposal and project debriefing and other similar activities to ensure continuous quality improvement.
- Work with Finance, Sales & Product to maintain/manage Quote templates
- Attend bid-defense meetings
- Analyze costing and benchmarking to actual and industry metrics time-to-time
- Work with all sales directors and review all quotes ensuring accuracy before distribution to the
- customer to verify in alignment with finance policies/practices