DDi a MakroGroup of Company (https://www.ddismart.com/)
DDi is an innovative Technology partner for BioPharma and Medical Device companies. DDi has built its competency with a unique blend of functional / domain expertise to serve the technology needs of this industry. we serve Clinical, Regulatory, and Enterprise domains by providing innovative technology products and automation solutions for companies of various sizes. (Clinical Solutions & Regulatory Solutions)
Education in BE/B Tech/MCA/BSc/M Tech - with a Computer Science/Studies background.
Experience: 3+ years of experience in the IT industry as a Project Coordinator/Project Management.
- Help PM/ Designee to Define and Manage scope by coordinating for development and
approval of the requirements documents – PRD, URS & FRS. In an independent role,
- work with Business Analysts on these documents to monitor & report the progress.
- Assist the PM/ Designee in drafting schedules and other project-related documents. In an independent role, develop and maintain a detailed project schedule
- Assist the PM/ Designee in developing and managing a communications plans. In an independent role, develop and manage a communication plan
- Monitor & manage project deliverables in line with the project plan and report to management
- Help PM/ Designee to develop and maintain project "RAID" logs (Risks, Actions, Issues, Decision)
- Help PM/ Designee to manage project scope, change control and escalate issues where necessary. In an independent role, manage the same with the help Business Analyst whenever required
- Use project scheduling and control tools to monitor & report project progress and performance
- Help PM/ Designee to work closely with users to ensure that project meets business needs. In an independent role, work with Business Analyst for the same
- Define and manage the User Acceptance Criteria with help of a Business Analyst
- Provide regular status reports to PM and/or management Distribute minutes to all project team members
- Effectively and accurately communicate relevant project information to the project team as directed by PM/ Management
- Help PM/ Designee to ensure pre-go-live communications are prepared, reviewed and distributed
- Coordinate go-live readiness activities as directed by PM/ Management
- Coordinate closure activities as directed by PM/ Management
- Performs all other related duties as assigned.
Leadership & Management:
- Good interpersonal, communication and planning skills along with critical thinking and
good decision-making abilities
- Expected to perform duties without direct supervision and will be self-directed in terms
of time and workload management
• Innovative and keen on learning and implementing new practices