Makro Group (http://www.makrogrp.com/)
Makro provides a complete range of solutions for every stage of the business and information lifecycle. From small enterprises with great products or solutions to Fortune 1000, Makro has the breadth of capabilities to support clients'? needs.
Established in 1996, we have been providing customized solutions using our deep domain expertise in several industries. Our dedicated industry experience and strong partnerships with leading technology vendors enable us to provide true "value"?. Our domain experts deliver business-enabling solutions by leveraging a consulting-led, framework-based and research-driven approach across the industry value chain. Commitment to values, quality and long-term relationships with customers are all part of Makro difference.
Makro is a privately held company with branches in Hyderabad, Mumbai, California, Illinois, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, London, Basel, Frankfurt, Warsaw, Beijing, Tokyo & Singapore.
Education in BE/B Tech/MCA/BSc/M Tech - with a Computer Science/Studies background.
Experience: 6+ years of experience in the IT industry.
Assesses customer and/or business process requirements; analyzes structure and flow of work and
data that support needs; evaluates possible solutions and implements and/or recommends
solutions that support the mission, values and goals of the College.
- Works closely with technical staff, vendors, and contacts from other institutions to ensure timely and efficient completion of projects.
- Creates and maintains standards, procedures, and documentation related to the area of responsibility.
- May participate in computer audits and perform testing for the disaster recovery process, ensuring a secure processing environment that protects the integrity and availability of information.
- Manage the Help Desk system as it relates to IT requests (tickets) including establishing priorities, assigning work to staff, monitoring, and providing KPI reporting. Manage the access request platform and perform quarterly application and network security and access reviews
- Supervise technical/support staff as required by individual position(s); participates in hiring, evaluating, training, disciplining, and recommending discharge staff as necessary.
- Be a strong system administrator to design, implement and support Red Hat Linux, windows environments.
- Responsible for uptime, performance, reliability, scalability, security and high availability of SAAS environments.
- Work 24x7 with different teams to support production and nonproduction infrastructure.
- Support deployment, gate change management, and perform root cause analysis for service interruption issues.
- Ability to work well with the team and on various projects.
- Other related duties as assigned.