Lead .Net Developer
As a Technology Lead, you are the interface to important stakeholders and you apply your technical skills to all different phases of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Selection, Application Architecture definition and Design. You play an important role in creating the high level design documents. You will also provide high quality code for a module, supervise all test and support activities related to implementation, transition and assurance. You are part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded and diversity is respected and appreciated.
• An excellent techie with Strong technical expertise and work experience in MS Technologies ASP.Net/ MVC / C#
• Good experience on JQuery , JSON, Java script , Angular JS , Angular , WebAPI
• Good Knowledge on Architecture Patterns (MVVM, MVC 3, SOA, OOAD) & Design Patterns, Re-factoring and unit testing, Code versioning and best practices.
• Strong database skills preferably in Oracle
• Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
• Experience in IIS,AJAX, XML and Knowledge in LINQ is a plus.
• Experience in HTML and CSS is a plus.
• Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
• Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
• Skill for writing reusable libraries
• Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
• Through knowledge on deployment process
DDi | A MakroGroupCompany | www.DDIsmart.com
A Global SmartTechnology Products & Innovative Solutions Provider with Enterprise-classInfrastructure and Services. We are certified ISO 9001:2015, ISO/IEC 12207 andISO ICE 20000.
DDi Awarded as:
• The 10 Most Trusted Risk and Compliance Solution Providers - Insights Success
• TOP 25 Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) - CIO
• Innovation & Excellence Award for Excellence - Corporate LiveWire
• 50 Fastest Growing Global Private companies
• Top 10 Clinical Data Management Solution Provider - Pharma Tech Outlook
• Best Technological Development in Clinical Trials - SCRIP
• CR 20 Most Promising Medical Technology Companies