Makro Group of Organizations provides a complete range of solutions for every stage of business and information lifecycle.
DDi and MakroCare are part of MakroGroup Companies.
DDi, A Global Smart Technology Products & Innovative Solutions Provider with Enterprise-class Infrastructure and Services.
MakroCare is an Expert Strategic Development and Commercialization Global Partner for Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology and Medical Device industries.
Sr.Manager, IT Applications & Infrastructure
The Applications Leader role is to supervise and maintain the organization’s repository of IT infrastructure and software applications through best practices The Application Leader will be responsible for governance and relationship management with business and IT stakeholders in the acquisition, development and production operations of enterprise technology solutions and corresponding infrastructure.
TYPICAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Assesses customer and/or business process requirements; analyzes structure and flow of work and data that support needs; evaluates possible solutions and implements and/or recommends solutions that support the mission, values and goals of the company.
2. Works closely with technical staff, vendors, and contacts from other institutions to ensure timely and efficient completion of projects.
3. Creates and maintains standards, procedures, and documentation related to area of responsibility. May participate in computer audits and perform testing for disaster recovery process, ensuring a secure processing environment that protects the integrity and availability of information.
4. Manage the Help Desk system as it relates to IT requests (tickets) including establishing priorities, assigning work to staff, monitoring, and providing KPI reporting. Manage the access request platform and perform quarterly application and network security and access reviews
5. Supervise technical/support staff as required by individual position(s); participates in hiring, evaluating, training, disciplining, and recommending discharge staff as necessary.
6. Be a strong system administrator to design, implement and support Red Hat Linux, windows environments.
7. Responsible for uptime, performance, reliability, scalability, security and high availability of SAAS environments.
8. Work on 24x7 with different teams to support production and nonproduction infrastructure.
9. Support deployment, gate change management, and perform root cause analysis for service interruption issues.
10. Ability to work well with the team and on various projects.
11. Other related duties as assigned.
About Makro Group | www.MakroGrp.com
Makro Group of Organizations established in 1996, Makro provides a complete range of solutions for every stage of business and information lifecycle. Makro is a privately held company with branches in Hyderabad, Mumbai, California, Illinois, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, London, Basel, Frankfurt, Warsaw, Beijing, Tokyo & Singapore.
• MakroCare, DDi, MakroTech and MakroScientific are MakroGroup Companies
• Makro is Certified ISO 9001, ISO 27001 (ISMS), ISO 20000 (ITSM), ISO 14155
• MakroCare Awarded by Global Health & Pharma, UK Enterprises, Insights Success, Acquisition International, Clinical Informatics, US Institute for Excellence in Commerce, US Commerce Association, Scrip Awards & MerchantCircle
• DDi Awarded by Insights Success, CIO, Corporate LiveWire, Pharma Tech Outlook, Clinical Informatics & SCRIP
• MakroTech is Awarded 3-time FAST 500 (Deloitte), 3-time INC 5000 company & TOP 100 diversity business in NJ
• MakroFoundation is a Suicide Prevention Helpdesk, part of Makro CSR Initiative, has counseled over 3000 people
www.MakroCare.com | www.DDismart.com