DDi, A Global Smart Technology Products & Innovative Solutions Provider with Enterprise-class Infrastructure and Services. We are certified ISO 9001:2015, ISO/IEC 12207 and ISO ICE 20000.
Business Lead, Strategy & Services
• Position Consulting (Automation & AI) & specialized software products of DDi with strategic planning and implementation for Life Sciences industy
• Develop and implement strategy while maintaining relationships and favorable international contacts with new and reactivated customers as well as specific designated target accounts in the region by preparing and delivering solution presentations.
• Lead a team as well and ensure mentoring / caching to them while managing their individual targets and focus
• Will be responsible for developing and executing business development strategy and plan, both short and long range, to ensure achievement of company sales targets, growth in profits and expansion of company services.
• Work with marketing and pre-sales teams effectively for lead generation programs and your services/products positioning with your client base
• Practice development - build and maintain our visibility with the relevant client base through 'thought leadership' initiatives like White papers, Webinars and Workshops.
• Accountable for assigned goals and targets
• Team development - train the team on a range of skills in different areas of projects in the implementation
• Ability to perform business travel (local / international), up to 25%
• Proven experience in international pharmaceutical projects
• Great communicator
• Cooperative style of work as well but also assertive when necessary
• Ability to capture and explain complex relationships
• At least basic knowledge of data fields that allow a pharmaceutical product is described
DDi | A MakroGroup Company | www.DDIsmart.com
A Global Smart Technology Products & Innovative Solutions Provider with Enterprise-class Infrastructure and Services. We are certified ISO 9001:2015, ISO/IEC 12207 and ISO ICE 20000.
DDi Awarded as:
• The 10 Most Trusted Risk and Compliance Solution Providers - Insights Success
• TOP 25 Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) - CIO
• Innovation & Excellence Award for Excellence - Corporate LiveWire
• 50 Fastest Growing Global Private companies
• Top 10 Clinical Data Management Solution Provider - Pharma Tech Outlook
• Best Technological Development in Clinical Trials - SCRIP
• CR 20 Most Promising Medical Technology Companies
• mEDC - Web based electronic data capture system.
• mCODER - Web based auto coding system .
• mPORTAL - Drug development activities Integrate, Collaborate & Innovate
• mIRT - Global Clinical Supplies Management Solutions
• REWOD - Prospective data collection
• VISU - Regulatory Information & Submission Management software
• LABELai - Next Generation Labeling Automation Platform
• TULA - AI driven Performance, Risk Management & Quality Compliance
• REGai - Regulatory Automation
• Vistaar - Automating Clinical & Regulatory Compliance
• YANA - Robotic Process Automation, AI, ML, and Digitization
• safeXchange - Automation Solution for Data & Medical Writing
About Makro Group | www.MakroGrp.com
Makro Group of Organizations established in 1996, Makro provides a complete range of solutions for every stage of business and information lifecycle.
• MakroCare, DDi, MakroTech and MakroScientific are MakroGroup Companies
• Makro is Certified ISO 9001, ISO 27001 (ISMS), ISO 20000 (ITSM), ISO 14155
• MakroCare Awarded by Global Health & Pharma, UK Enterprises, Insights Success, Acquisition International, Clinical Informatics, US Institute for Excellence in Commerce, US Commerce Association, Scrip Awards & MerchantCircle
• MakroTech is Awarded 3-time FAST 500 (Deloitte), 3-time INC 5000 company & TOP 100 diversity business in NJ
• MakroFoundation is a Suicide Prevention Helpdesk, part of Makro CSR Initiative, has counseled over 3000 people