MakroCare is an Expert Strategic Development andCommercialization Global Partner for Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology and MedicalDevice industries. Our Experience, Programs and Processes bring a New Dimensionto Development Strategy, Regulatory/Risk Planning & Management, ClinicalResearch, Medical/Scientific Support and Emerging Region Expansion
• Manages the full project management life cycle forinternational Regulatory Affairs, Pharma & IT projects
• Leads the project staff to ensure initiatives meet theGoals and Objectives of the overall program.
• For some project direct accountability as projectmanager and for few of them act as PMO representative (handling mainly the corePMO aspects like oversight, contracts, billing, costing)
• Provides both verbal and written communicationsregarding project status, risks, issues, and makes recommendations on projectdecisions to PMO and Senior Management.
• Manages all aspects of the project management of acorporate initiative, which may include: work plans, charter, resourceallocations, communication plans, and closeout.
• Resolves political, resource, budgeting, change, andlegal issues affecting the projects.
• Provides Finance with monthly accruals and forecasts bythe due date established by Finance using the tools.
• Provides regular updates to Program Director, Projectsponsor and stakeholders on the status of the budget. Documents reasons forbudget excess or shortfall.
• Project resource utilization forecast reporting,actuals vs. estimated reports, etc.
• Provides project status updates to customer management,management and MakroCare leadership.
• Support business managers in client relationshipmanagement & assisting in maximizing customer satisfaction leading torepeat business
MakroCare | A MakroGroup Company | www.MakroCare.com
MakroCare is an Expert Strategic Development andCommercialization Global Partner for Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology and MedicalDevice industries. Our Experience, Programs and Processes bring a New Dimensionto Development Strategy, Regulatory/Risk Planning & Management, ClinicalResearch, Medical/Scientific Support and Emerging Region Expansion.
MakroCare is Certified ISO 9001 (QMS), ISO 27001 (ISMS),ISO 20000 (ITSM), ISO 14155 (Medical Device Clinical Investigations)
MakroCare Awarded as:
• BestBiopharmaceutical Regulatory Consultancy Firm – Global Health & Pharma
• BestPharmaceutical Strategic Development Specialist - UK Enterprises
• TheOutstanding Consulting Firm - Insights Success
• AIExcellence in Regulatory & Automation Solutions - Acquisition International
• AIExcellence in Best Bio Pharma Development Partner - Acquisition International
• BestPractices Award - Clinical Informatics
• NJExcellence Award - US Institute for Excellence in Commerce
• BestBiotech Award - US Commerce Association
• Clinical Research Team and Best Technological Development in ClinicalTrials Finalists - Scrip Awards
• Circle Of Excellence – MerchantCircle
About MakroGroup | www.MakroGrp.com
Makro Group of Organizations established in 1996, Makroprovides a complete range of solutions for every stage of business andinformation lifecycle.
• MakroCare, DDi, MakroTech and MakroScientific are MakroGroup Companies
• DDiAwarded by Insights Success, CIO, Corporate LiveWire, Pharma Tech Outlook,Clinical Informatics & SCRIP
• MakroTech is Awarded 3-time FAST 500 (Deloitte), 3-time INC 5000 company& TOP 100 diversity business in NJ
• MakroFoundation is a Suicide Prevention Helpdesk, part of Makro CSRInitiative, has counseled over 3000 people.