DDi, A Global Smart Technology Products & InnovativeSolutions Provider with Enterprise-class Infrastructure and Services. We arecertified ISO 9001:2015, ISO/IEC 12207 and ISO ICE 20000.
Sr. Manager, Program & Product Management - ClinicalSupplies & IRT
• Structures and manages integrated, multi-track projects
• Leads the development and tracking of integratedproject plans
• Provides project management support program leadershipby helping to manage issues, risks, and re-planning efforts
• Work with all users, including end users, siteadministrators, and managers to get feedback on current operations andrequirements for new features
• Analyze current architecture and standards and providerecommendations based on industry best practices
• Provide project planning materials, such as projectplans and status / progress reports to leadership teams
• Manage scope - Gather, analyze, and document businessand system requirements
• Establishes and maintains processes to manage scopeover the project lifecycle
• Develop and present solutions and recommendations
• Use project scheduling and control tools to monitorprojects plans, work hours
• Reviews project activities for compliance withprocedures and standards.
DDi | A MakroGroup Company | www.DDIsmart.com
A Global Smart Technology Products & InnovativeSolutions Provider with Enterprise-class Infrastructure and Services. We arecertified ISO 9001:2015, ISO/IEC 12207 and ISO ICE 20000.
DDi Awarded as:
• The 10 Most Trusted Risk and Compliance SolutionProviders - Insights Success
• TOP 25 Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) - CIO
• Innovation & Excellence Award for Excellence -Corporate LiveWire
• 50 Fastest Growing Global Private companies
• Top 10 Clinical Data Management Solution Provider -Pharma Tech Outlook
• Best Technological Development in Clinical Trials -SCRIP
• CR 20 Most Promising Medical Technology Companies
• mEDC - Web based electronic data capture system.
• mCODER - Web based auto coding system .
• mPORTAL - Drug development activities Integrate,Collaborate & Innovate
• mIRT - Global Clinical Supplies Management Solutions
• REWOD - Prospective data collection
• VISU - Regulatory Information & SubmissionManagement software
• LABELai - Next Generation Labeling Automation Platform
• TULA - AI driven Performance, Risk Management &Quality Compliance
• REGai - Regulatory Automation
• Vistaar - Automating Clinical & RegulatoryCompliance
• YANA - Robotic Process Automation, AI, ML, andDigitization
• safeXchange - Automation Solution for Data &Medical Writing
About Makro Group | www.MakroGrp.com
Makro Group of Organizations established in 1996, Makroprovides a complete range of solutions for every stage of business andinformation lifecycle.
• MakroCare, DDi, MakroTech and MakroScientific areMakroGroup Companies
• Makro is Certified ISO 9001, ISO 27001 (ISMS), ISO20000 (ITSM), ISO 14155
• MakroCare Awarded by Global Health & Pharma, UKEnterprises, Insights Success, Acquisition International, Clinical Informatics,US Institute for Excellence in Commerce, US Commerce Association, Scrip Awards& MerchantCircle
• MakroTech is Awarded 3-time FAST 500 (Deloitte), 3-timeINC 5000 company & TOP 100 diversity business in NJ
• MakroFoundation is a Suicide Prevention Helpdesk, partof Makro CSR Initiative, has counseled over 3000 people