DDi, A Global Smart Technology Products & InnovativeSolutions Provider with Enterprise-class Infrastructure and Services. We arecertified ISO 9001:2015, ISO/IEC 12207 and ISO ICE 20000.
Manager – Marketing
This position of Marketing is focused on understandingconsumer behavior and market trends to develop and introduce new services &products. This position leads themarketing team and spearheads all marketing activities. Responsible for thebranding, marketing, advertising, public relations, lead generation andincrease sales.
• Lead the marketing team and provide vision andoversight to the development and implementation of marketing, branding,advertising, sales initiatives and digital campaigns as well as SEO/SEMprograms.
• Set and achieve strategic goals in execution ofmarketing activities, to include but not limited to related to collateral,print, broadcast, out of home, social media, online advertising and externalcommunications, to create a strong brand identity and increase revenue andprofitability.
• Develop and recommend short and long term strategicplans for the Life Sciences & Healthcare business segments and new productsto accelerate revenue growth, drive traffic to our website, and increase salespipeline, customer acquisition, and retention rates
• Develop and implement product go-to-market plans acrossvarious digital media channels to ensure the effectiveness of new productdevelopment, brand management, marketing communications, and pricing.
• Synergize all digital marketing efforts across lines-of- business to deliver sharp audience targeting, campaign design &construct, - Brainstorm, Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database,email/SMS, social media engagement, display advertising/brand awarenesscampaigns & creative growth strategies.
• Conducts and utilizes market research and marketexperience to enhance positioning, develop new products and developpresentations to meet the specific needs of existing and prospective customers.
• Manage and optimize campaign on ongoing basis to ensurea shift in how the brand and marketing communications are executed againstspecific markets and objectives and ensure key performance indicators are met.
• Develop and improve corporate website and social mediastrategy for Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter and Blogs and build a value-addedstrategy to engage followers
• Assess revenue and profitability analysis of marketinginitiatives and determine necessary changes in marketing efforts. Providereports to Executive Leadership team, as needed.
• Research and analyses market trends, competitormapping, demographics, and other information that affects marketing strategies.
• Interview, hire, and train new staff members inmarketing team
• MakroCare 40% time; DDi 40% time; MakroGroup 20% time
DDi | A MakroGroup Company | www.DDIsmart.com
A Global Smart Technology Products & InnovativeSolutions Provider with Enterprise-class Infrastructure and Services. We arecertified ISO 9001:2015, ISO/IEC 12207 and ISO ICE 20000.
DDi Awarded as:
• The 10 Most Trusted Risk and Compliance Solution Providers- Insights Success
• TOP 25 Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) - CIO
• Innovation & Excellence Award for Excellence -Corporate LiveWire
• 50 Fastest Growing Global Private companies
• Top 10 Clinical Data Management Solution Provider -Pharma Tech Outlook
• Best Technological Development in Clinical Trials -SCRIP
• CR 20 Most Promising Medical Technology Companies
• mEDC - Web based electronic data capture system.
• mCODER - Web based auto coding system .
• mPORTAL - Drug development activities Integrate,Collaborate & Innovate
• mIRT - Global Clinical Supplies Management Solutions
• REWOD - Prospective data collection
• VISU - Regulatory Information & SubmissionManagement software
• LABELai - Next Generation Labeling Automation Platform
• TULA - AI driven Performance, Risk Management &Quality Compliance
• REGai - Regulatory Automation
• Vistaar - Automating Clinical & RegulatoryCompliance
• YANA - Robotic Process Automation, AI, ML, andDigitization
• safeXchange - Automation Solution for Data &Medical Writing
About Makro Group | www.MakroGrp.com
Makro Group of Organizations established in 1996, Makroprovides a complete range of solutions for every stage of business andinformation lifecycle.
• MakroCare, DDi, MakroTech and MakroScientific areMakroGroup Companies
• Makro is Certified ISO 9001, ISO 27001 (ISMS), ISO20000 (ITSM), ISO 14155
• MakroCare Awarded by Global Health & Pharma, UKEnterprises, Insights Success, Acquisition International, Clinical Informatics,US Institute for Excellence in Commerce, US Commerce Association, Scrip Awards& MerchantCircle
• MakroTech is Awarded 3-time FAST 500 (Deloitte), 3-timeINC 5000 company & TOP 100 diversity business in NJ
• MakroFoundation is a Suicide Prevention Helpdesk, partof Makro CSR Initiative, has counseled over 3000 people