DDi, A Global Smart Technology Products & InnovativeSolutions Provider with Enterprise-class Infrastructure and Services. We arecertified ISO 9001:2015, ISO/IEC 12207 and ISO ICE 20000.
• 5+ years experienceas a Software Developer
• College or University degree in Computer Science or arelated discipline – B Tech/MCA
Core Competency Requirements
• Proficient with Microsoft .NET 4.0+ development using C#
• In depth knowledge and experience with core Microsoft .Nettechnologies including: WCF, LINQ and EF
• Strong Experience in either Oracle or SQL server or both.DBMS experience on Schema Design, StoredProcedures and functions, Query optimization etc
• Extensive experience designing and developing enterprisegrade software
• Experience with debugging, performance profiling andoptimization
• Comprehensive understanding of object-oriented andservice-oriented application development techniques and theories
• Internally motivated, able to work proficiently bothindependently and in a team environment
• Good oral, presentation and written communication skills.
• Strong initiative to find ways to improve solutions,systems, and processes
• Ability to consistently perform under pressure, managemultiple priorities, and meet deadlines, all while maintaining a high level ofcustomer satisfaction
DDi | A MakroGroup Company | www.DDIsmart.com
A Global Smart Technology Products & InnovativeSolutions Provider with Enterprise-class Infrastructure and Services. We arecertified ISO 9001:2015, ISO/IEC 12207 and ISO ICE 20000.
DDi Awarded as:
• The 10 Most Trusted Risk and Compliance Solution Providers- Insights Success
• TOP 25 Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) - CIO
• Innovation & Excellence Award for Excellence -Corporate LiveWire
• 50 Fastest Growing Global Private companies
• Top 10 Clinical Data Management Solution Provider - PharmaTech Outlook
• Best Technological Development in Clinical Trials - SCRIP
• CR 20 Most Promising Medical Technology Companies
• mEDC - Web based electronic data capture system.
• mCODER - Web based auto coding system .
• mPORTAL - Drug development activities Integrate,Collaborate & Innovate
• mIRT - Global Clinical Supplies Management Solutions
• REWOD - Prospective data collection
• VISU - Regulatory Information & Submission Managementsoftware
• LABELai - Next Generation Labeling Automation Platform
• TULA - AI driven Performance, Risk Management &Quality Compliance
• REGai - Regulatory Automation
• Vistaar - Automating Clinical & Regulatory Compliance
• YANA - Robotic Process Automation, AI, ML, andDigitization
• safeXchange - Automation Solution for Data & MedicalWriting
About Makro Group | www.MakroGrp.com
Makro Group of Organizations established in 1996, Makroprovides a complete range of solutions for every stage of business andinformation lifecycle.
• MakroCare, DDi, MakroTech and MakroScientific areMakroGroup Companies
• Makro is Certified ISO 9001, ISO 27001 (ISMS), ISO 20000(ITSM), ISO 14155
• MakroCare Awarded by Global Health & Pharma, UKEnterprises, Insights Success, Acquisition International, Clinical Informatics,US Institute for Excellence in Commerce, US Commerce Association, Scrip Awards& MerchantCircle
• MakroTech is Awarded 3-time FAST 500 (Deloitte), 3-timeINC 5000 company & TOP 100 diversity business in NJ
• MakroFoundation is a Suicide Prevention Helpdesk, part ofMakro CSR Initiative, has counseled over 3000 people