Ddi, A Global Smart Technology Products & InnovativeSolutions Provider with Enterprise-class Infrastructure and Services. We arecertified ISO 9001:2015, ISO/IEC 12207 and ISO ICE 20000.
Lead .Net Developer
As a Technology Lead, you are the interface to importantstakeholders and you apply your technical skills to all different phases of theSoftware Development Life Cycle including Requirements Selection, ApplicationArchitecture definition and Design. You play an important role in creating thehigh level design documents. You will also provide high quality code for amodule, supervise all test and support activities related to implementation,transition and assurance. You are part of a learning culture, where teamworkand collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded and diversity is respectedand appreciated.
• An excellent techie with Strong technical expertise andwork experience in MS Technologies ASP.Net / MVC / C#
• Good experience on JQuery , JSON, Java script , Angular JS , Angular , Web API
• Good Knowledge on Architecture Patterns (MVVM, MVC 3, SOA,OOAD) & Design Patterns, Re-factoring and unit testing, Code versioning andbest practices.
• Strong database skills preferably in Oracle
• Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
• Experience in IIS, AJAX, XML and Knowledge in LINQ is aplus.
• Experience in HTML and CSS is a plus.
• Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
• Understanding of fundamental design principles forbuilding a scalable application
• Skill for writing reusable libraries
• Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainablecode
• Through knowledge on deployment process
DDi | A MakroGroup Company | www.DDIsmart.com
A Global Smart Technology Products & Innovative SolutionsProvider with Enterprise-class Infrastructure and Services. We are certifiedISO 9001:2015, ISO/IEC 12207 and ISO ICE 20000.
DDi Awarded as:
• The 10 Most Trusted Risk and Compliance Solution Providers- Insights Success
• TOP 25 Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) - CIO
• Innovation & Excellence Award for Excellence -Corporate LiveWire
• 50 Fastest Growing Global Private companies
• Top 10 Clinical Data Management Solution Provider - PharmaTech Outlook
• Best Technological Development in Clinical Trials - SCRIP
• CR 20 Most Promising Medical Technology Companies
• mEDC - Web based electronic data capture system.
• mCODER - Web based auto coding system .
• mPORTAL - Drug development activities Integrate,Collaborate & Innovate
• mIRT - Global Clinical Supplies Management Solutions
• REWOD - Prospective data collection
• VISU - Regulatory Information & Submission Managementsoftware
• LABELai - Next Generation Labeling Automation Platform
• TULA - AI driven Performance, Risk Management &Quality Compliance
• REGai - Regulatory Automation
• Vistaar - Automating Clinical & Regulatory Compliance
• YANA - Robotic Process Automation, AI, ML, andDigitization
• safeXchange - Automation Solution for Data & MedicalWriting
About Makro Group | www.MakroGrp.com
Makro Group of Organizations established in 1996, Makroprovides a complete range of solutions for every stage of business andinformation lifecycle.
• MakroCare, DDi, MakroTech and MakroScientific areMakroGroup Companies
• Makro is Certified ISO 9001, ISO 27001 (ISMS), ISO 20000(ITSM), ISO 14155
• MakroCare Awarded by Global Health & Pharma, UKEnterprises, Insights Success, Acquisition International, Clinical Informatics,US Institute for Excellence in Commerce, US Commerce Association, Scrip Awards& MerchantCircle
• MakroTech is Awarded 3-time FAST 500 (Deloitte), 3-timeINC 5000 company & TOP 100 diversity business in NJ
• MakroFoundation is a Suicide Prevention Helpdesk, part ofMakro CSR Initiative, has counseled over 3000 people