Ddi, A Global Smart Technology Products & InnovativeSolutions Provider with Enterprise-class Infrastructure and Services. We arecertified ISO 9001:2015, ISO/IEC 12207 and ISO ICE 20000.
• Identify valuable data sources and automate collectionprocesses
• Undertake preprocessing of structured and unstructureddata
• Analyze large amounts of information to discover trendsand patterns
• Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiersusing machine learning techniques
• Build predictive models and NLP & machine-learning algorithms
• Data mining using state-of-the-art methods
• Enhancing data collection procedures to includeinformation that is relevant for building analytic systems
• Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of dataused for analysis
• Creating automated anomaly detection systems and constanttracking of its performance
• Propose solutions and strategies to business challenges
• Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results using datavisualization techniques
• Collaborate with engineering and product development teams
KEY RESULT AREAS
It is expected that the post holder will perform duties withlittle direct supervision and will be self-directed in terms of time andworkload management.
• Proven experience as a Data Scientist or Data Analyst
• Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques andalgorithms, such as but not limited to k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, DecisionForests, etc.
• Experience with data visualization tools
• Proficiency in using query languages such as SQL, Hive
• Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
• Data-oriented personality
• Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions,statistical testing, regression, etc.
• Problem-solving aptitude
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
Leadership & Management
• Ready to work with different engineering and functionalteam
• Help team members as and when required
• Expected to perform duties with little direct supervision
• Adhere to the QMS process
• B.E/B.Tech. in Computer Science or M.CA
Innovative and keen on learning and implementing newpractices
DDi | A MakroGroup Company | www.DDIsmart.com
A Global Smart Technology Products & InnovativeSolutions Provider with Enterprise-class Infrastructure and Services. We arecertified ISO 9001:2015, ISO/IEC 12207 and ISO ICE 20000.
DDi Awarded as:
• The 10 Most Trusted Risk and Compliance Solution Providers- Insights Success
• TOP 25 Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) - CIO
• Innovation & Excellence Award for Excellence - CorporateLiveWire
• 50 Fastest Growing Global Private companies
• Top 10 Clinical Data Management Solution Provider - PharmaTech Outlook
• Best Technological Development in Clinical Trials - SCRIP
• CR 20 Most Promising Medical Technology Companies
• mEDC - Web based electronic data capture system.
• mCODER - Web based auto coding system .
• mPORTAL - Drug development activities Integrate,Collaborate & Innovate
• mIRT - Global Clinical Supplies Management Solutions
• REWOD - Prospective data collection
• VISU - Regulatory Information & Submission Managementsoftware
• LABELai - Next Generation Labeling Automation Platform
• TULA - AI driven Performance, Risk Management &Quality Compliance
• REGai - Regulatory Automation
• Vistaar - Automating Clinical & Regulatory Compliance
• YANA - Robotic Process Automation, AI, ML, andDigitization
• safeXchange - Automation Solution for Data & MedicalWriting
About Makro Group | www.MakroGrp.com
Makro Group of Organizations established in 1996, Makroprovides a complete range of solutions for every stage of business andinformation lifecycle.
• MakroCare, DDi, MakroTech and MakroScientific areMakroGroup Companies
• Makro is Certified ISO 9001, ISO 27001 (ISMS), ISO 20000(ITSM), ISO 14155
• MakroCare Awarded by Global Health & Pharma, UKEnterprises, Insights Success, Acquisition International, Clinical Informatics,US Institute for Excellence in Commerce, US Commerce Association, Scrip Awards& MerchantCircle
• MakroTech is Awarded 3-time FAST 500 (Deloitte), 3-timeINC 5000 company & TOP 100 diversity business in NJ
• MakroFoundation is a Suicide Prevention Helpdesk, part ofMakro CSR Initiative, has counseled over 3000 people